Why do I have belly fat even though I exercise?
If you have been exercising and still have belly fat, you could be doing the wrong style training, your stress levels may be too high, or you may have an endocrine disorder like polycystic ovary syndrome. If you are still confused why you can’t lose that stubborn belly fat, keep reading.
Can’t lose belly fat no matter what I do?
- Your stomach fat is just harder to shift, factually.
- You’re eating too much sugar.
- You’re lacking in leptin.
- You’re stressed.
- You’re doing too much exercise.
- You’re eating too few calories.
- You’re genetically predisposed.
- Your hormones are to blame.
Why am I losing weight but not stomach fat?
If you are on a low-carb diet, it will help you lose weight as there will be water loss from glycogen in the muscles. But in this case, fat will not burn. Also, if you are doing cardio, you may lose weight quickly but burning belly fat might take time.