- Tone Up Your Arms With Tennis. 1/11.
- Swim for a Strong Upper Body. 2/11.
- Mix It Up on the Elliptical Trainer. 3/11.
- Pedal for Fit Legs. 4/11.
- Run for Your Whole Body. 5/11.
- Walk for Your Joints. 6/11.
- Pilates and Yoga for Core Strength. 7/11.
- Dance for Core, Hips, and Legs. 8/11.
What is the fastest way to get toned?
Spinning, cardio kickboxing, running, swimming, jump rope, the elliptical, stair-climber and rowing machine are fast ways to lose weight and tone your body. Each of these allow you to burn calories, while toning your arms, legs and stomach.
How long does it realistically take to get toned?
Depending on the intensity and the consistency of your workout, it will take 4 to 8 weeks for your muscles to get toned.
Can I tone up in 4 weeks?
Is it possible to transform your body in 4 weeks? Yes, absolutely! How much of a transformation depends on how restrictive you are with your food and how much effort you put in. It involves a combination of healthy eating, resistance exercise and cardiovascular exercise.