- Deadlifts. No other exercise inflicts as much stress to the body as the deadlift.
- Bent Over Rows.
- T-Bar Rows.
- Leg Press.
- Shoulder Press.
- Decline Bench Press.
- Flat Bench Press.
How do I get a lean body at the gym?
- Increase cardio. I know that you’ll read magazines and hear from bodybuilders that building muscle is the best way to lose fat.
- Do triathlon training.
- Lift heavy.
- Eat adequate protein.
- Focus on bodyfat, not weight.
- Be accountable.
- Eat when you’re hungry, stop when you’re full.
- Get into calorie deficit.
Can I get lean in 6 weeks?
Six weeks is enough time to get lean (about 10-12% body fat) if you’re about 10 to 15 pounds over what you were. However, if you’ve been out of the gym and off your diet for a while, then you may need to leave yourself more time, like 12 weeks.
Can I get ripped in 6 weeks?
This overall process can take many months, if not years. The reality is, many people cannot build a beach body in six weeks, but you can still make drastic improvements in your fitness and health. And with enough dedication and patience, you will eventually get there.