- Walking. Walking is one of the best exercises for weight loss — and for good reason.
- Jogging or running. Jogging and running are great exercises to help you lose weight.
- Weight training.
- Interval training.
What is a good 7 day workout schedule?
- Day 1 – Push (Quad, Chest, Triceps)
- Day 2 – Pull (Hamstrings, Glutes, Back, Biceps)
- Day 3 – Push (Shoulders, Chest, Triceps)
- Day 4 – Pull (Hamstrings, Glutes, Back, Biceps)
- Day 5 – Push (Quad, Chest, Abs)
- Day 6 – Pull (Hamstrings, Glutes, Back)
- Day 7 – Bonus Day (Biceps, Triceps, Abs, Shoulders)
Can I lose my weight in 7 days?
To lose weight at a healthy and realistic rate of 1-2 pounds per week, you need to burn, on average, 500-1000 more calories than you consume each day. Moderately working out 30 minutes a day can help keep you healthy and help with weight loss in a sustainable way.
Should I exercise 7 days a week to lose weight?
Basically, to lose weight, you need to burn more calories than you consume. So while your diet plays a major role in dropping pounds, exercise can help too. In general, try to exercise at least 4 or 5 days a week if you want to see weight loss results in both the short and long term.