Barbell Deadlifts: 3 sets of 3 reps. Push-ups (or dips): 3 sets of 15 reps. Pull-ups (or Inverted Rows): 3 sets of 8 reps. Planks: 3 sets, 1 minute hold each.
How many workouts are in a gym?
How Many Exercises Per Workout Session Should I Do? The ideal number of exercises per workout session is 3-4 exercises. If you select your exercises appropriately and train them with sufficient volume and intensity, this will be more than enough to make great progress.
What is a good 7 day workout schedule?
- Day 1 – Push (Quad, Chest, Triceps)
- Day 2 – Pull (Hamstrings, Glutes, Back, Biceps)
- Day 3 – Push (Shoulders, Chest, Triceps)
- Day 4 – Pull (Hamstrings, Glutes, Back, Biceps)
- Day 5 – Push (Quad, Chest, Abs)
- Day 6 – Pull (Hamstrings, Glutes, Back)
- Day 7 – Bonus Day (Biceps, Triceps, Abs, Shoulders)
How do I start a workout routine at the gym?
- Be clear on your fitness goals. Step back for a second and ask yourself: What are you working toward?
- Plan when you will go to the gym, and prepare for that.
- Warm up and cool down.
- Start slow.
- Learn proper form.
- Be realistic about progress.