- Legs – Dumbbell side lunge to shoulder press x 20 reps.
- Triceps – Dumbbell tricep extension x 10-15 reps.
- Abs – Bodyweight twisting crunch x 10-15 reps.
- Core – Bodyweight alternating single leg extensions x 20 reps.
Are full body gym workouts good?
The benefits of a full body workout are huge. It’s a great way to ensure you are training all muscles group — one workout, no muscles left behind. Full body workouts tend to incorporate compound strength exercises, which are a super efficient way of training for functional strength as well as cardiovascular health.
What is a good workout schedule for a woman?
- Assisted chin up – 10-12 reps.
- Air squat – 10-15 reps.
- Assisted push-up (knees) – 12-15 reps. Complete 2 sets in cycles and move on to
- Seated cable row – 12-15 reps.
- Leg press – 10-12 reps.
- Seated pectoral fly – 12-15 reps.
- Wide grip lat pulldown – 12-15 reps.
- Lunges – 10-12 reps.
Which workout is best for full body?
- Running and cycling.
- Stair climbing.
- Things to remember.