So go fill up your water bottle, grab some headphones, and start working your way through this list of foolproof beginner equipment.
- Leg Press Machine.
- Lat Pull-Down Bar.
- Ergometer (Rowing Machine)
- Cable Biceps Bar.
- Chest Press Machine.
- Hanging Leg Raise.
What machines should women use at the gym?
10 Useful Gym Machines for Women
- Treadmill. Treadmill is one of the perfect gym machines for ladies.
- Stationary Bike. Stationary bike is a perfect way to burn those serious calories.
- Total Gym Core Trainer.
- Water Rower.
- Smith Machine.
- Hack Squat.
- Glute Machine.
- Pull-up Assist.
How should a beginner start a female gym?
Beginner gym workout for females
- Seated leg press (10 reps x 3 sets)
- Seated shoulder press (10 reps x 3 sets)
- Close grip lat pulldown (10 reps x 3 sets)
- Bodyweight lunges (10 reps x 3 sets)
- Full/kneeling press ups (10 reps x 3 sets)
- Plank (30 secs x 3)
- Leg raises (10 reps x 3 sets)
What is a good workout schedule for a woman?
Sample Beginner Workout Routine for Women
- Assisted chin up – 10-12 reps.
- Air squat – 10-15 reps.
- Assisted push-up (knees) – 12-15 reps. Complete 2 sets in cycles and move on to
- Seated cable row – 12-15 reps.
- Leg press – 10-12 reps.
- Seated pectoral fly – 12-15 reps.
- Wide grip lat pulldown – 12-15 reps.
- Lunges – 10-12 reps.
Please follow and like us: