What workout should I do everyday?
- Day 1: Chest + (Light) Triceps.
- Day 2: Back + (Light) Biceps.
- Day 3: Core + Forearms + Calves + Cardio.
- Day 4: Shoulders + (Heavy) Triceps.
- Day 5: Legs + (Heavy) Biceps.
- Day 6: Rest (Light core workout as an option)
What is the best weekly workout routine?
- Monday: Strength training (full body) with Pilates abs and yoga stretching.
- Tuesday: Cardio HIIT Session (20-30 minutes) or long walk/swim.
- Wednesday: Strength training (full body) & with Pilates abs and yoga stretching.
- Thursday: Rest day.
How long should I workout a day?
As a general goal, aim for at least 30 minutes of moderate physical activity every day. If you want to lose weight, maintain weight loss or meet specific fitness goals, you may need to exercise more. Reducing sitting time is important, too. The more hours you sit each day, the higher your risk of metabolic problems.