- Monday: Chest and triceps.
- Tuesday: Back and biceps.
- Wednesday: Rest day.
- Thursday: Shoulders and triceps.
- Friday: Legs and biceps.
- Saturday: Rest day.
- Sunday: Core and cardio.
- Complete 3 sets of each exercise.
Is a 5 day workout routine good?
Is a 5 day split good for building muscle? A 5 day split is arguably the best workout split for building muscle because it allows you to maximize training volume and emphasis on each muscle group while still giving you just enough rest days each week.
Is 5 days workout a week enough?
If you really want to see results reflected on the scale and continue to make progress over time, you need to commit to working out at least four to five days per week. But remember, you’ll build up to this. To start, you might only want to do two or three days per week and slowly work your way up to five days.
What is a good 5 day workout routine at home?
- Day 1.
- Target: Chest, Shoulders, And Triceps. Push-Ups. Tricep Extensions. The Shoulder Press.
- Day 2.
- Target: Legs. Squats. Step-Ups.
- Day 3.
- Target: Back And Biceps. Bicep Curls. Reverse Fly.
- Day 4.
- Target: The Core. Planks. The Oblique Crunch.