- Walking. Walking is one of the best exercises for weight loss — and for good reason.
- Jogging or running. Jogging and running are great exercises to help you lose weight.
- Weight training.
- Interval training.
Is 5 days workout enough for weight loss?
In general, try to exercise at least 4 or 5 days a week if you want to see weight loss results in both the short and long term. To max out results, plan on incorporating both cardiovascular and strength training exercises into your regular routine. Your workouts should have a combo of: cardio.
Which exercise is best for weight loss in 5 days?
To lose weight in 5 days, you would have to exercise every single day consistently. Strenuous exercises like running and vigorous biking are two great options available to you. For your plan to lose weight in 5 days, there is no meal as significant as breakfast.
What is the best workout routine for 5 days?
- Monday: Chest and triceps.
- Tuesday: Back and biceps.
- Wednesday: Rest day.
- Thursday: Shoulders and triceps.
- Friday: Legs and biceps.
- Saturday: Rest day.
- Sunday: Core and cardio.
- Complete 3 sets of each exercise.