- Make it fun. Find sports or activities that you enjoy, then vary the routine to keep it interesting.
- Make physical activity part of your daily routine. If it’s hard to find time for exercise, don’t fall back on excuses.
- Put it on paper.
- Join forces with friends, neighbors or others.
- Reward yourself.
- Be flexible.
How do you exercise when you have no motivation?
A great way to get started is to increase the overall amount of movement and activity in your day, such as by walking to a more distant bus stop or by taking the stairs instead of the lift. There are a stack of apps that can help you track your overall daily activity or motivate you to walk, say, 10,000 steps per day.
What are the 7 ways to motivate yourself to exercise?
- CHANGE YOUR MINDSET. First things first.
- GIVE IN TO TEMPTATIONS. No, not the junk food and TV binge temptations (though everything in moderation, right?).
- SET SIMPLE GOALS.
- SCHEDULE YOUR WORKOUTS.
- INCORPORATE RESISTANCE TRAINING.
- MAKE A BET.
- GET COMPETITIVE.
What are 3 motivators for exercise?
- Simplicity/Convenience. Not enough time is usually the top excuse for not exercising.
- Workout Buddies.
- Digital Tracking Devices.
- Setting Specific Goals.