- Jumping Jacks. It’s a basic exercise to start with.
- Push-ups. It’s one of the most effective and common do-at-home exercise ever.
- Squats. Squat is most effective exercise to tone your thighs, hips and butts.
- Single Leg Stand.
- Bridge Posture.
- Leg Raise.
- Hands In and Out Breathing.
Is it possible to tone up in 4 weeks?
Is it possible to transform your body in 4 weeks? Yes, absolutely! How much of a transformation depends on how restrictive you are with your food and how much effort you put in. It involves a combination of healthy eating, resistance exercise and cardiovascular exercise.
What is the best workout for women?
Body weight exercises, like push-ups, lunges and squats are going to be the best kinds of workouts for you. Yoga and suspension training—that also involve lots of muscles working together at the same time—are good bets for you, too. “These types of strength exercises are more challenging than lifting weights.
What is the most effective home workout?
- Bodyweight squats: 20 reps.
- Walking lunges: 20 reps (10 each leg)
- Jump step-ups: 20 reps (10 each leg)
- Pull-ups: 10 reps [or inverted bodyweight rows]
- Dips (between bar stools): 10 reps.
- Chin-ups: 10 reps [or inverted bodyweight rows with underhand grip]
- Push-ups: 10 reps.
- Plank: 30 seconds.