- Day 1 – Push (Quad, Chest, Triceps)
- Day 2 – Pull (Hamstrings, Glutes, Back, Biceps)
- Day 3 – Push (Shoulders, Chest, Triceps)
- Day 4 – Pull (Hamstrings, Glutes, Back, Biceps)
- Day 5 – Push (Quad, Chest, Abs)
- Day 6 – Pull (Hamstrings, Glutes, Back)
- Day 7 – Bonus Day (Biceps, Triceps, Abs, Shoulders)
What is a good 5 day workout routine?
Best 5 Day Workout Schedule:
Day 1: Chest + (Light) Triceps. Day 2: Back + (Light) Biceps. Day 3: Core + Forearms + Calves + Cardio. Day 4: Shoulders + (Heavy) Triceps.
What is the best workout timetable?
Five-Day Split Program 2: Two On, One Off
- Day 1: Chest and triceps.
- Day 2: Back and biceps.
- Day 3: Rest.
- Day 4: Shoulders and traps.
- Day 5: Arms.
- Day 6: Rest.
- Day 7: Legs.
- Day 8: Chest and triceps.
What is the best 5 day workout split?
Here’s our ultimate 5-day workout split routine!
- Monday: Chest and triceps.
- Tuesday: Back and biceps.
- Wednesday: Rest day.
- Thursday: Shoulders and triceps.
- Friday: Legs and biceps.
- Saturday: Rest day.
- Sunday: Core and cardio.
- Complete 3 sets of each exercise.
Please follow and like us: