What is a good 7 day workout schedule?
- Day 1 – Push (Quad, Chest, Triceps)
- Day 2 – Pull (Hamstrings, Glutes, Back, Biceps)
- Day 3 – Push (Shoulders, Chest, Triceps)
- Day 4 – Pull (Hamstrings, Glutes, Back, Biceps)
- Day 5 – Push (Quad, Chest, Abs)
- Day 6 – Pull (Hamstrings, Glutes, Back)
- Day 7 – Bonus Day (Biceps, Triceps, Abs, Shoulders)
Should I do cardio everyday?
If you’re trying to lose weight, you should aim for doing cardio at least five days per week for a total of at least 250 minutes (4 hours, 10 minutes) each week. Contrary to what many believe, you can do aerobic exercise seven days per week. If this goal seems daunting for you, start slow.
What is the best 5 day workout split?
- Monday: Chest and triceps.
- Tuesday: Back and biceps.
- Wednesday: Rest day.
- Thursday: Shoulders and triceps.
- Friday: Legs and biceps.
- Saturday: Rest day.
- Sunday: Core and cardio.
- Complete 3 sets of each exercise.