- Dynamic warm-up routine.
- Squat press: 8 to 10 reps x 4 sets.
- Push-ups: 8 to 10 reps x 4 sets.
- Deadlifts: 8 reps x 4 sets.
- Up and down plank: 10 reps x 4 sets.
- Hip thrust: 10 reps x 4 sets.
- Arnold press: 12 reps x 4 sets.
- Chest press: 10 reps x 4 sets.
What is the fastest way to tone and tighten your body?
Spinning, cardio kickboxing, running, swimming, jump rope, the elliptical, stair-climber and rowing machine are fast ways to lose weight and tone your body. Each of these allow you to burn calories, while toning your arms, legs and stomach.
Can I tone my body in 4 weeks?
Is it possible to transform your body in 4 weeks? Yes, absolutely! How much of a transformation depends on how restrictive you are with your food and how much effort you put in. It involves a combination of healthy eating, resistance exercise and cardiovascular exercise.
Can I tone up in 3 weeks?
You can’t expect to go from sedentary to super fit in only three weeks, but you can certainly improve your fitness level. If you’re not currently exercising, start by introducing a consistent weekly cardio and strength training program to enhance your fitness level.