Day 1: Chest + (Light) Triceps. Day 2: Back + (Light) Biceps. Day 3: Core + Forearms + Calves + Cardio. Day 4: Shoulders + (Heavy) Triceps.
Is 5 day workout good for weight loss?
If weight loss is your goal, a 5-day workout routine can help to achieve that, especially when combined with a healthy diet and lifestyle. To see the results you’re looking for, it’s essential to include both strength training and cardio workouts into your routine.
What is a good workout schedule for a woman?
- Assisted chin up – 10-12 reps.
- Air squat – 10-15 reps.
- Assisted push-up (knees) – 12-15 reps. Complete 2 sets in cycles and move on to
- Seated cable row – 12-15 reps.
- Leg press – 10-12 reps.
- Seated pectoral fly – 12-15 reps.
- Wide grip lat pulldown – 12-15 reps.
- Lunges – 10-12 reps.
What exercises should I do to lose weight and gain muscle?
To drop body fat, it’s essential to mix in cardio like running on a treadmill, jumping rope or HIIT exercises with weight and resistance training. So do push-ups, lunges, squats and bench press with weights.