Putting It All Together
- Bench Press – 8-12 Reps.
- Chin Ups – 8-12 Reps.
- Shoulder Press – 8-12 Reps.
- V- Ups – 8-12 Reps.
- Side Bends – 8-12 Reps.
- Squats – 8-12 Reps.
- Stiff-Legged Deadlifts – 8-12 Reps.
How do bodybuilders cut their workout?
Bodybuilders Top 10 Tips to Help You Cut
- Up Your Water Intake.
- Cook Your Own Meals.
- Avoid Catastrophising Cheat Meals.
- Increase Your Calorie Deficit With Cardio.
- Increase Lean Muscle Tissue To Help Your Cut.
- Avoid Sugar.
- Drink Caffeine – In Moderation.
- Cut Down On Cooking Oil.
Should I lift heavy when cutting?
How do you plan an 8 week cut?
Follow this basic 8 week cutting plan to help with your cutting goals.
- Know your maintenance calories.
- Get your diet clean and in order.
- Allow for 4 cheat meals in 8 weeks to have something to look forward to and break the monotony.
- Have a solid supplementation plan in place.
Please follow and like us: