9 Personal Trainer Tips For Mastering The Weight Room
- Start with a free intro at your gym.
- Decide which moves you’ll do before you get to the gym.
- Begin with a warm-up.
- Get comfy on machines, not free weights.
- Don’t overstep your boundaries.
- Hit the light weights first.
- Keep rest periods short.
What is the best weight workout?
Top 10 Weight Lifting Exercises
- Leg Press.
- Overhead Press.
- Biceps Arm Curl.
- Triceps Pushdown.
- Seated Cable Row.
- Lat Pulldown.
How long should a weight room session last?
Weightlifting sessions typically last 30–60 minutes. The exact duration will vary depending on the number of sets performed and the rest intervals between sets.
How do you plan a weight workout?
How to plan a weight training program
- Understand your goals. Why are you focusing on weight training?
- Set short and long term objectives.
- Agree how often you are able to weight train.
- Find the right starting weight for you.
- Step up the weights gradually.
- Focus on all of the relevant parts of your body.
- Revisit your plan.
Please follow and like us: