How do we celebrate National women’s health and fitness day?
- Find an Event/Host an Event.
- Discover a New Fitness Activity.
- Grab a Friend.
- Buy an Activity/Fitness Tracker.
- Take Care of Your Mental Health.
- Get a Check Up.
- Take Time to Relax: Get a Massage.
- Eat Healthy.
What is National health and fitness day?
National Health and Fitness Day (NHFD) is an initiative to challenge Canada to become the Fittest Nation on Earth, starting with making one day, the first Saturday in June, the day when Canadians get out and get active in any way they wish.
What month is women’s health Month?
NCCC recognizes each May as Women’s Health Month. It officially kicks off this year on May 10 with National Women’s Health Week, an annual observance led by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office on Women’s Health.