What is a good gym routine for beginners?
- CHEST DAY. WEIGHTS (if you can implement :30 second breaks) Flat Barbell Bench Press, 3 sets of 10.
- BACK DAY. Seated Cable Row, 3 sets of 10.
- SHOULDER DAY. Seated Dumbbell Military Press, 3 sets of 10.
- LEG DAY. Leg Press Machine, 3 sets of 10.
- ARMS DAY. Dumbbell Curls, 3 Sets of 10.
What should I do in 30 minutes of gym?
Interval training alternates high-intensity movement with a lower intensity movement, pushing the body to get out of its comfort zone and burn more calories faster. One example of a good interval session is walking for 3 minutes, jogging for 2 minutes and alternate between those 6 times for a total time of 30 minutes.
Which gym exercise burns fat?
These workouts include jogging, bicycling, power walking, swimming, and aerobics. Start slow and gradually up the intensity as you adjust to your new routine. Aim for 60 minutes of low-intensity cardio five days a week. As you become more physically fit, carry hand weights while jogging, walking, or doing aerobics.