You need to be hitting the weights at least three days per week. The research says that at the very least, training a minimum of two days per week is needed to maximize muscle growth.
What is the best 5 day workout split?
Here’s our ultimate 5-day workout split routine!
- Monday: Chest and triceps.
- Tuesday: Back and biceps.
- Wednesday: Rest day.
- Thursday: Shoulders and triceps.
- Friday: Legs and biceps.
- Saturday: Rest day.
- Sunday: Core and cardio.
- Complete 3 sets of each exercise.
Is a 5 day split good for building muscle?
A 5 day split is arguably the best workout split for building muscle because it allows you to maximize training volume and emphasis on each muscle group while still giving you just enough rest days each week.
Which workout routine is best for muscle growth?
- Barbell back squat. 5 sets, 5 reps (rest 1-2 min.)
- Barbell Bench Press – Medium Grip. 5 sets, 5 reps (rest 1-2 min.)
- Barbell Row. 5 sets, 5 reps (rest 1-2 min.)
- Pull-up. 2 sets, 8 reps (rest 30-45 sec.)
- Dumbbell Lateral Raise. 2 sets, 8 reps (rest 30-45 sec.)
- Sit-up. 2 sets, 15 reps (rest 30-45 sec.)
Please follow and like us: