What exercises should I do if I am overweight?
- Walking. It should come as no surprise that walking is one of the best exercises to focus on if you’re looking to improve your fitness and lose weight.
- Modified Push-Ups.
- Riding a Stationary Bike.
- Side Leg Lifts.
- Knee Lifts With Ball.
- Modified Squats.
What is the best gym app for beginners?
- Johnson & Johnson Official 7-minutes Workout. Free Download for Android and iOS.
- Nike Training Club. Free Download for Android and iOS.
- FitBit Coach. Free Download for Android and iOS.
- CARROT Fit. $4.99 Download for iOS.
- Strava: Run, Ride, Swim. Free Download for Android and iOS.
What is the best exercise for a morbidly obese person?
Walking, water exercise and stationary biking are all low-impact cardio options that are easy on the joints, which is an important consideration if you have a lot of weight to lose. By starting with a few minutes, a few times a day, you can quickly build endurance to try longer workouts as you become more fit.