Once you establish your workout frequency and duration, choose target areas. For example, schedule four 45-minute upper and lower body workouts each week. On Monday and Thursday, complete a lower body workout. On Tuesday and Friday, complete an upper body workout.
Is exercising 7 days a week good?
A weekly day of rest is often advised when structuring a workout program, but sometimes you may feel the desire to work out every day. As long as you’re not pushing yourself too hard or getting obsessive about it, working out every day is fine.
What is the best workout timetable?
Five-Day Split Program 2: Two On, One Off
- Day 1: Chest and triceps.
- Day 2: Back and biceps.
- Day 3: Rest.
- Day 4: Shoulders and traps.
- Day 5: Arms.
- Day 6: Rest.
- Day 7: Legs.
- Day 8: Chest and triceps.
What is a good 7 day workout schedule?
- Day 1 – Push (Quad, Chest, Triceps)
- Day 2 – Pull (Hamstrings, Glutes, Back, Biceps)
- Day 3 – Push (Shoulders, Chest, Triceps)
- Day 4 – Pull (Hamstrings, Glutes, Back, Biceps)
- Day 5 – Push (Quad, Chest, Abs)
- Day 6 – Pull (Hamstrings, Glutes, Back)
- Day 7 – Bonus Day (Biceps, Triceps, Abs, Shoulders)