How should a girl workout at the gym?
- Assisted chin up – 10-12 reps.
- Air squat – 10-15 reps.
- Assisted push-up (knees) – 12-15 reps. Complete 2 sets in cycles and move on to
- Seated cable row – 12-15 reps.
- Leg press – 10-12 reps.
- Seated pectoral fly – 12-15 reps.
- Wide grip lat pulldown – 12-15 reps.
- Lunges – 10-12 reps.
What should a beginner do on first day of gym?
First Day at the Gym
You should begin your first workout with a warm-up consisting of 10 minutes of walking or jogging or other aerobic exercise. Loosen up with a few very light exercises first, then choose a weight that is heavier and that starts to feel somewhat heavier as your muscles tire.
How many hours should a beginner gym?
According to these recommendations, beginner exercisers should work up to three to four 40-minute gym sessions per week. If that doesn’t seem realistic, remember, completing a 15-minute workout is better than skipping a 40-minute workout entirely.