The average cost of a monthly gym membership is $37.71. The average cost ranges from $31.00 to $44.42. Budget gym membership prices range from $40.00 to $70.00 per month.
Is paying for the gym worth it?
You can improve your longevity and quality of life, and even have some fun along the way. Getting a gym membership, sticking with it, and working out regularly can be challenging, but it’s worth reducing your risk for preventable health problems.
What is the best gym for fitness?
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall: 24-Hour Fitness.
- Best Budget Membership: Planet Fitness.
- Best for Frequent Travelers: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Bodybuilders: Gold’s Gym.
- Best for Luxury and Amenities: Equinox.
- Best for Machines and Muscle Isolation: LA Fitness.
- Best for Group Classes: Crunch Fitness.
How do I find a good gym?
Here are six factors to consider when choosing a gym that’s compatible with your lifestyle.
- Gym Hours. Between balancing work, family, and (of course) sleep — you only have so much time to spare.
- Training Options.
- Guest Privileges.
- Club Locations.
- Quality of Facility.
- The Overall Value.
Please follow and like us: