As you design your fitness program, keep these points in mind:
- Consider your fitness goals.
- Create a balanced routine.
- Start low and progress slowly.
- Build activity into your daily routine.
- Plan to include different activities.
- Try high-interval intensity training.
- Allow time for recovery.
- Put it on paper.
Where can I get free exercise videos?
The top free YouTube channels for at-home workouts
- Visit Kayla Itsines’ channel.
- Visit the Fitness Blender channel.
- Visit the THENX channel.
- Visit The Fitness Marshall channel.
- Visit the Koboko Fitness Channel.
- Visit the MrandMrsMuscle channel.
- Visit Rebecca-Louise’s channel.
- Visit Pamela Reif’s channel.
How can I workout for 20 minutes?
20-Minute AMRAP Workout:
- Front squats—10 reps.
- Reverse lunges—10 reps for each leg.
- Renegade rows—10 reps.
- Mountain climbers—20 reps.
- Push presses—10 reps.
- Bent-over reverse flys to Romanian deadlifts—10 reps.
- Lateral burpees jumping over dumbbells—10 reps.
How should a beginner work out?
20-minute workout for beginners.
1-week sample exercise program
- Monday: 40-minute moderate-pace jog or brisk walk.
- Tuesday: Rest day.
- Wednesday: Walk briskly for 10 minutes.
- Thursday: Rest day.
- Friday: 30-minute bike ride or moderate-pace jog.
- Saturday: Rest day.
- Sunday: Run, jog, or take a long walk for 40 minutes.
Please follow and like us: