17 Simple Ways to Get Rid of Love Handles
- Cut out Added Sugar. Share on Pinterest.
- Focus on Healthy Fats. Filling up on healthy fats like avocados, olive oil, nuts, seeds and fatty fish can help slim your waistline.
- Fill up on Fiber.
- Move Throughout the Day.
- Stress Less.
- Lift Weights.
- Get Enough Sleep.
- Add in Whole-Body Moves.
Will lower back workouts get rid of love handles?
No specific exercise, such as side bends or twists, burns off lower back fat or love handles. You’re better off burning calories through cardiovascular exercise to contribute to your calorie deficit and lose pounds.
What exercises get rid of back fat and love handles?
What exercises Take away love handles?
Exercises that may help reduce love handles
- Bicycle crunches involve an individual lying flat on their back with their legs lifted and knees bent.
- Side planks involve an individual initially lying on one side, using one arm to prop themselves up.
- Mountain climbers begin in a plank position.
Please follow and like us: