Exercise Regularly to Lose Fat
- Push-ups and push-up variations.
- Dumbbell flys.
- Military press.
- Bicep curls.
- Tricep dips.
- Overhead press.
Can upper body workouts burn fat?
Though you can’t target fat loss to one area, developing muscle in your upper body can help create a tight and toned appearance. While working out with the best adjustable dumbbells and best resistance bands will help sculpt your arms, the key is to lower your overall body fat percentage to see the gains results.
Which exercise is best for upper body weight loss?
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, knees slightly bent. Hold dumbbells along your body, palms facing your thighs.
- Lean forward slightly at the waist and engage your core.
- Lift your arms out to the side until they reach shoulder level and form a “T.”
- Return to the starting position.
- Repeat 10 to 15 times.
Why is my upper body so fat?
Full upper body fat: This type of fat is caused by overeating and consumption of sugary foods. Lower abdomen fat: This type of fat is caused by stress, depression, and anxiety.