- 1 Do cardio for at least 150 minutes a week.
- 2 Practice strength training 2-3 days a week.
- 3 Do bodyweight exercises when you can’t hit the gym.
- 4 Vary your exercise routine with HIIT workouts.
- 5 Stay motivated by taking a fitness class.
- 6 Take a rest day at least once a week.
How do girls get the perfect body shape?
- Jumping Jacks. It’s a basic exercise to start with.
- Push-ups. It’s one of the most effective and common do-at-home exercise ever.
- Squats. Squat is most effective exercise to tone your thighs, hips and butts.
- Single Leg Stand.
- Bridge Posture.
- Leg Raise.
- Hands In and Out Breathing.
Which exercise is best for body shape?
- Lunges. Challenging your balance is an essential part of a well-rounded exercise routine.
- Pushups. Drop and give me 20!
- Standing overhead dumbbell presses.
- Dumbbell rows.
- Single-leg deadlifts.
- Side planks.
Can I get a nice body in 3 months?
And if you exercise regularly, over time you will gain even more fitness benefits. “At 6 to 8 weeks, you can definitely notice some changes,” said Logie, “and in 3 to 4 months you can do a pretty good overhaul to your health and fitness.” Strength-specific results take about the same amount of time.