How long do I need to wear a bra after a lumpectomy?
If you wear a bra, it should be well-fitted and supportive. You should wear it during the night, for 1 week. You will probably be able to go back to work or your normal routine in 1 to 3 weeks after the surgery.
What is the best bra to wear during radiation?
Opt for soft bras with wide straps: if you are undergoing upper body radiation, you may find your bras to be uncomfortable during radiation. Bras with wide straps and no underwire won’t dig into or rub against your skin and breathable fabrics will allow for optimal comfort.
Which bra is best after breast surgery?
- Marena FlexFit Implant Stabilizer Bra.
- BRABIC Women’s Front Closure Bra.
- Prairie Wear HuggerPRIMA Post Surgical Recovery Bra.
- Burvogue Post-Surgery Front Closure Sports Bra.
- Playtex Women’s Original Comfort Strap Wireless Bra.
- True Body Lift Scoop Neck Bra.