- Choose the Gentle Cycle.
- Place Your Delicates in a Mesh Bag.
- Wash Delicates Separately.
- Let Your Delicates Air Dry.
- Consider Washing by Hand.
- Use the Right Detergent.
- Let the Pros Wash Your Delicates For You.
How often should you wash your bra?
How often you need to wash your bras isn’t an exact science. But dermatologist Alok Vij, MD, says that as a general rule, you should wash them after every two to three wears.
Do you wash bras in hot or cold water?
Only use cold water since hot water can cause colors to bleed and can affect the shape of your bras.
Is it better to handwash bra?
Do I really have to hand-wash my bras? According to Henney, yes, hand-washing is the best way to get all the sweat and smells out of your bra, while also making sure your bra stays in good shape.