- Remove your Bra while sleeping and also when you don’t need to wear it.
- Keep at least one finger gap between your strap and the shoulder.
- Get a shoulder pad for the straps.
- Wear Cross Strapped Bra and make sure the straps are broad in size.
- The cup size should be of fit.
Why do I have dents in my shoulders from my bra?
Disproportionately large breasts often result in neck, back, and shoulder pain. Bra straps can cause grooves in the shoulders and the bra band below your breasts can sometimes dig in and cause discomfort. If you are overweight, and weight loss is possible, then that would be advisable prior to any surgery.
Why does my shoulder hurt where my bra strap is?
Costoclavicular syndrome, sometimes referred to as bra strap syndrome, can be caused by tight straps that pinch and dig into your shoulders. This can contribute to pressure on your shoulders and resulting pain in the neck, shoulders, and upper back.
Can bra straps cause nerve damage?
Straps Too Short or Narrow: Nerve Damage
Ill-fitting straps can put extra pressure on a nerve bundle called the brachial plexus, especially in women with large breasts who hunch their shoulders forward.