- Back Squat.
- Front Squat.
- Incline Barbell Bench Press.
- Overhead Press.
- Barbell Row.
- Battle Ropes.
How can I slim my lower back?
- Cardio. You have to do cardio to burn calories; enough that you create a calorie deficit in order to lose weight.
- Locust Pose. Locust pose in yoga works your lower back from a face-down position on the floor.
- Opposite Arm and Leg Lift.
What causes fat on lower back?
Excess upper, middle, and lower back fat builds up for the same reason any other fat does: due to genetics, a lack of exercise, a sedentary lifestyle, or certain health conditions. With age, fat also tends to accumulate more around your belly area, which can also lead to so-called “love handles” on your lower back.
What machines target lower back fat?
- Treadmill. Treadmills are a staple at almost all gyms and are effective fat-burning machines.
- Elliptical Trainer. Elliptical trainers are another common piece of equipment in gyms.
- Rowing Machine.
- Stationary Bicycle.