- Stand with a dumbbell in each hand, facing forward. You can also modify this movement by doing it from a sitting position.
- Slowly raise the weights out to sides away from your body until your arms are parallel with the floor.
- With control, return your arms to your body.
What exercises get rid of belly and back fat?
- Crunches: The most effective exercise to burn stomach fat is crunches.
- Walking: A very simple cardio exercise which helps you lose the belly fat and stay fit.
- Vertical leg exercises:
What exercises get rid of back fat fast?
- Reverse fly.
- Resistance band pull-down.
- Barbell bent over rows.
- Back extension.
- Dumbbell swing.
- Side plank variations.
How do I lose fat in my back?
You can only lose back fat by losing fat all-over on your bod. You can also tone the area by targeting back muscles. Creating a calorie deficit, eating healthy, and exercising regularly are the keys to the weight loss needed to target back fat. Remember that some degree of back fat is healthy and totally normal!